Unraveling Confusion on Nutrition Labels



In this episode of the Outside Health and Fitness Podcast I am so excited to have Mira Dessy on the show. Mira is a Nutrition Educator and “real food advocate” and she has some amazing tips to share about deciphering nutrition labels. I was blown away by what Mira shared with me and I was thrilled to be able to put some of what I learned from her into practice during my next shopping trip to make better food choices. If you are confused by what’s on or not on nutrition labels you absolutely have to check out this episode. You’ll be so glad you did!
For full shownotes visit www.outsidehealthandfitness.com/51

Check out this episode!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do You Know What's In Your Energy Drink?

3 Simple Secrets for Healthier Eating

Helps To Make Weight Loss on Your Own More Effective